Bell County Crime Stoppers
Bell County Crime Stoppers was founded as Killeen Crime Stoppers in 1981 and closely follows the set guidelines and procedures established in the original program from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bell County Crime Stoppers is administered by a volunteer, civilian board of directors who work with a Killeen Police Department coordinator, the media, and the community to reduce crime and convict criminals.
Bell County Crime Stoppers has been recognized by the State of Texas and Crime Stoppers International as one of the most productive programs for its population in the world. We have won many awards for most cases cleared, highest dollar amount of narcotics and/or stolen property recovered, and biggest annual increase.
Stolen Property Recovered
- Texas State Securities Board
- Texas State Securities Board, Investor Education Program
- Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Office of the Governor
- Secretary of State
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Agencies, Boards & Commissions
- Texas Attorney General
- Texas Center for Safe Communities and Schools
- Texas Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse